- RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances)
- Quick Turn Prototypes
- High-Volume Production
- Material Procurement & Warehousing
- Surface Mount, Thru-Hole Assembly & Mixed Technology
- Discrete 0201,
- AOI & X-ray inspection
- Pin Insertion & Press Fit Connectors
- Component Programming
- Component Rework Capability
- Higher level assembly - box build
Link to www.sahasraelectronics.com
for more details on our ISO9001:2000 certified assembly operation
Link to www.nano.net.in for specific
details on our captive, ISO9001:2000 certified PCB fabrication operation.
Optima's team of engineers assists you in the development of new designs for quality,
manufacturability (DFM) and testability optimization to result in cost-effective
solutions and shorter time to market.
- Product Design
- PCB Design, Layout and Schematic Generation
- Software Development
- Test Development
(Hardware and Software)
Optima takes pride in working from design and layout to prototyping and after-market
support to bring you innovative solutions. We maintain a flexible operation for
small volume prototype runs which is enhanced by our in-house PCB fabrication operation
to enable customers to reduce time to maket for new designs.
Your Efficient, Effective, Electronic Manufacturing Service Source.